Support for Magento 1 stops at the end of June 2020. At that point, this version of the Magento platform will not receive new updates, which will quickly affect its security and performance. Now’s the time to protect your company's investment and transfer your e-commerce platform to Magento 2.
What does migrating to Magento 2 look like?
Migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2 is a complex process. That is why we take specific steps to ensure that it is carried out correctly:
Why upgrade from Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Magento 2 provides new and improved features for your e-commerce platform.
Better performance and scalability.
- Optimizes platform speed, which translates into faster server response time for all site activities.
- Improved background processes.
- Increased database flexibility and scalability, with better handling of peak loads.
The highest security standards
- Enhanced password encryption using SHA-256 hash algorithms.
- Two-factor authentication logins (optional).
- Dynamic backups.
Advanced reporting capabilities that provide real-time insight into key business areas, including:
- The number of orders processed.
- Additional fees, e.g. shipping costs.
- User accounts.
- Best-selling products.
Full mobile support:
- Improved customer experience for mobile device users.
Discover the benefits of PWAs (Progressive Web Apps) and use the full potential of mobile solutions. e-point’s PWA Studio will adapt your Magento site to mobile requirements and solve the problem of building additional native apps.