PWA Commerce Accelerator
A powerful, state-of-the-art e-commerce storefront technology that can be integrated with any existing commerce engine
The leaders of e-commerce are rapidly moving to a new class of high performance online storefront that is inherently safe and stable on the desktop while simultaneously offering a best-in-class mobile experience.
These next gen apps are categorized as PWAs (Progressive Web Applications). They operate to a standard introduced by Google which takes advantage of SEO (Search Engine Optimization)- a capability which enables much broader target customer reach and significantly better conversion rates.
Worth noting, though, is that PWA is actually an ideal, a concept that needs to be put into action by a developer using specialized technology. And at e-point we’ve developed a flexible storefront framework based on the leading PWA toolbox, React.js to achieve the standard’s potential. Our “PWA Accelerator” allows us to take a client’s existing storefront and enhance performance to a completely new level. Or, alternatively, we can put together a new, state-of-art online store that contains the entire range of PWA capabilities.
Download free ebook
Why use the PWA Commerce Accelerator for your online store?
- One unified solution for both desktop and mobile shopping that can be adapted to suit the specific needs of both the online vendor and the end-user.
- a fast, scalable and convenient platform that’s independent from the system back-end (see diagram below)
- fully SEO (Search Engine Optimized) according to the Google standard
- can be set up and deployed ultra-fast (Time2Market). Key features are provided Out of the Box and ready to work once configured
- pre-integrated B2C and B2B implementation scenarios already available for SAP Commerce and Broadleaf Commerce
- Built using latest, cutting-edge technology from React.js (at customer request we can use other PWA toolboxes such as Redux, Express and Babel).
- Advantageous in terms of TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) - no hidden/additional costs with flexible pricing based solely on customer requirements
- Future changes & fixes doable easily - e-point’s PWA Commerce Accelerator operates to a large degree independently from the underlying e-commerce engine.
e-point’s approach to PWA
One big reason why e-point chose React.js, is because the technology is fully proven and used by some of the most potent forces in the online world, for example, Facebook.
As noted earlier, e-point’s PWA Commerce Accelerator can be implemented with whatever back-end solution you already have - whether it be Magento, Oracle Commerce Platform (ATG), PimCore, SAP/Hybris Commerce or Broadleaf Commerce.
And it’s worth underlining that thanks to being a SAP strategic partner, e-point already has a fully integrated PWA storefront for the Hybris Commerce ecosystem - ready to be customized and deployed.
For other ecosystems e-point’s turnaround time is still fast. Smaller stores with fewer customization requirements require only about 1 month to be upgraded to PWA-class. Larger shops with more complex requirements take about 2-4 months.
Do you need an e-commerce system?
Although e-point’s PWA Commerce Accelerator works on top of your existing e-commerce platform. if you don’t have a platform or aren’t satisfied with your current solution, we can solve that problem too- we offer an entire range of end-to-end omnichannel e-commerce solutions based on whichever backoffice engine works best for you, including:
SAP Hybris Commerce Platform (B2B, B2C)
Broadleaf Commerce (B2C, B2B, Marketplace)
Additional Information About e-point Services
If desired, and particularly when internal company regulations demand such, we can provide Product Development Services which feature:
- full code access and rights transfer to your company
- time & material project management and billing (you decide the amount of e-point resources to be used)
- a BOT development model - Build, Operate & Transfer
- high degree of flexibility regarding timeframes & where development work is done