e-point SA places great importance on issues related to the protection of the right to privacy. We take care of the protection and security of data of those whose data we process. We respect your right to privacy and we take measures to protect your data, in particular to ensure that personal data is processed in accordance with the law and taking into account the rights of data subjects.
Who is responsible for data processing and who can be contacted?
The Controller is e-point SA with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Filona 16, 02-658 Warszawa. If you need any information related to the protection of personal data or you want to exercise your rights regarding data processing, contact the Controller or the Data Protection Officer appointed by him. Such contact may be made by e-mail, per telephone or in writing to the Controller's address:
- e-point SA, IOD, ul. Filona 16, 02-658 Warszawa, e-mail: email@example.com, +48 22 853 48 30.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Your personal data may be processed by us for the purpose of recruiting, sending the Newletter, in connection with your use of our website, as part of contact with clients, potential clients and other cooperating entities, as well as to respond to requests of persons exercising their rights in connection with the processing of personal data.
Below, we would like to present detailed information about what personal data we collect, on what basis we process it and what your rights are. Depending on how we collect your data, the scope of this data and the legal grounds for processing may vary. Please read the detailed information on data processing below.
Rules regarding data collected and processed by e-point to conduct the recruitment process.
Rules regarding data collected and processed by e-point in connection with the use of our website, Newletter or other e-point services available through the website.
Rules regarding data collected and processed by e-point as part of cooperation with clients and other cooperating entities (e.g. suppliers, subcontractors).
Processing of personal data to implement the requests of persons who are subject to data protection law
Rules regarding data collected and processed by e-point in connection with the handling of requests of persons exercising their rights in the field of personal data protection.
What are your rights?
You have the right to:
- access your personal data and receive a copy of the personal data being processed;
- rectify your incorrect data;
- request deletion of data (right to be forgotten) in the event of circumstances provided for in Article 17 of the GDPR, e.g. when data are not necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or you withdraw your consent to their processing;
- request to limit data processing in cases indicated in Article 18 of the GDPR, e.g. when you question the correctness of personal data;
- object to data processing in cases indicated in Article 21, e.g. if data is processed for direct marketing purposes;
- transfer the data provided, processed in an automated manner;
- withdraw your consent to data processing (whereby withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent given before its withdrawal).
If you think that your personal data is being processed unlawfully, you can lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the UODO [Personal Data Protection Office], ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
Please read our Cookies Policy as well.