International System Implementation
Handling and localizing system launch processes (language, currency, integration, payment, delivery methods, etc.) in international rollouts.
First, we verify your existing system’s configuration options and present a preliminary report outlining the scope of work. We draw clear distinctions between simple configuration changes and more detailed modifications that require additional programming work.
Plus, we ensure support during and your system launches in the new countries. If required, our specialists can work on-site outside of Poland.
- Analyze business and technical requirements.
- Determine the scope of functional changes necessary for new countries.
- Tailor applications to each country’s local conditions.
- Migrate data.
- Ensure support during and after the system launches in the new countries.
Our service includes:
- Providing a dedicated team of specialists.
- Integrating the translation platform with application source code.
- Coordinating translation work.
- Data migration using either our proprietary tools or a customized solution.
- Coordinating integration work, including other suppliers’ deliverables.
- High-volume system tests that mimic increased stress conditions.
- If necessary, working on the client's premises outside of Poland.
Who is this service for?
Companies that operate in one country and are planning to expand into other markets. International implementations may also be the next step for e-commerce sites or dedicated applications.
The outcome of the implementation process is a system tailored to doing business in new countries and markets.
Technologies and tools
- Since 2006, we have extensive experience in implementing and maintaining international systems.
- We use an original L10n platform that facilitates the process of translating content and IT systems.
- We use proven processes and tools.
- We work with you to plan the implementation, taking individual needs and external conditions into account.
- During the implementation process, we take great care to mitigate risks and maintain business continuity.
Hosting & Administration
Form validation errors