Magento PWA Studio allows you to tap into the full potential of e-commerce in an era dominated by mobile devices. Applying this solution will boost mobile user engagement and drive conversion rates.
What is a PWA?
- Push notifications.
- Offline and background operation.
- Device functions (camera, microphone, geolocation, gesture navigation).
Magento PWA Studio
Magento has responded to consumers’ mobile needs by launching Magento PWA Studio. Its tools can help you develop and maintain a PWA front for online stores operating on the Magento platform.
Its basic storefront includes:
- Mobile-first design, ensuring that customers’ e-commerce platform experience is equivalent to a mobile app.
- Efficiency optimization for mobile devices.
- Adjustable icons, splash screens and service names that can be added to the home screen or device menu and then used like a native application.
- Content personalization and local preference tools.
- Compatibility with Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, and macOS.
You need an e-commerce platform that supports your business. With Magento, you can tailor your platform to the unique needs of your customers while getting a wide range B2B functionalities.
Why should you choose PWA Studio?
- Lower production and maintenance costs (compared to separate Android and iOS applications).
- It’s an official Adobe solution, built especially for Magento. You can count on PWA Studio to be developed and supported – without worrying about additional licence burdens.
- PWA Studio is open-source and backed by a huge community. This makes customizing the platform easier and prevents vendor lock-in.
- We have over 20 years of experience in designing for leading companies.
- We offer a unique combination of technological, UX, and consulting expertise.
- We use proven processes and tools.
Form validation errors