What does Companion do?
Companion delivers Salesforce Automation system solutions to sales teams. Their app uses gamification to encourage field work reporting; it’s also used to manage merchandising, auditing and promotional projects, and outsourcing agencies. The company's most trusted customers are brands such as: Orange, Adecco, Zott, Energizer, and LOTTE Wedel.
Mass management of merchandising and audit projects
Companion’s main clients are field marketing agencies that serve dozens of customers and handle up to several hundred projects. The Companion system can manage large volumes of data and various types of projects and can implement various changes relating to the use of the system for thousands of employees.
On request, Companion can integrate their system with Power BI, any Shelf Recognition solution, accounting systems, ERPs, etc.
Using the principles of gamification, Companion solutions help achieve the defined KPIs and supports employee motivation by:
- Encouraging sales representatives to focus on the most important and time-critical elements of their job.
- Developing good habits.
- Improving commitment.
- Building a positive relationship between the company and its employees.
Supports vanselling and preselling
The Companion app allows reps to report vanselling (i.e. selling products door-to-door or from a van or other vehicle), print invoices on a mobile printer, and enter orders that are later emailed to the distributors.
On request, Companion can integrate the application with distributors’ systems, automating the following processes:
- Recording orders in the sales software.
- Downloading confirmations and order status.
By having access to the warehouse stock in the vanselling model, the application prevents the sales representative from selling more products than are available. As part of the process, the rep completes a survey with customized questions. They can scan item barcodes to report out-of-stock products, prices, or inventory. They can also document their work by taking photos that are automatically attached to the survey.
This application is mostly used by remote teams who normally work in the field and use smartphones and tablets. Thus, Companion needed a new application that:
- Allowed the use of all the system’s extended functions.
- Worked quickly on every type of device.
- Was compatible with Android and iOS systems.
- Allowed for fast and intuitive data entry.
- Enabled IT specialists to easily expand the application.