New website of the ING for Children Foundation
ING Bank Śląski
Created pro bono by e-point SA.
ING Bank Śląski, our longtime partner, has been supporting children and teenagers for many years through the ING for Children Foundation’s social programmes.
To improve the Foundation's operations, e-point SA company has created a new website available at the address www.ingdzieciom.pl.
Activities of the ING for Children Foundation
The ING for Children Foundation is one of the oldest corporate foundations in Poland. It was established on the grounds of the Foundation of Bank Śląski formed in 1991. Owing to its work, over dozens of thousands of children have been helped in manifold ways.
The Foundation’s mission is implemented through its original social programmes:
- Smile Camps – free educational camps for children and teenagers
- ING Voluntary Services Programme – where ING employees support local social initiatives
- Bibliotherapy – where the Foundation gives away and distributes educational books for children such as “Alien” and “Lucjan, the Lion One of Its Kind”
- ING Internet Clubs – clubs with free internet access all over Poland
Functions of the ING for Children Foundation’s website
Prior to launching the new website, information about the Foundation's activities was published on the ING Bank Śląski portal, in the section on Corporate Social Responsibility, and on the Foundation’s Facebook profile.
With the new service, the ING for Children Foundation has gained a modern website with intuitive navigation and a nice graphic design. Its task is to collect all information about the Foundation's history and objectives and to facilitate ongoing operational activities, including contacts with social partners.
As part of the work on the website, intuitive ActiveForms forms were developed and implemented, intended for entities applying for the Foundation’s support for specific projects, and sections available after logging in, designed for ING Group employees interested in participating in ING Voluntary Services Programme.
"In the world of social work, just as in business, the prerequisites to success are good co-operation and a common goal."
- The cooperation with e-point gave fruit to the ING for Children Foundation’s new website, which will facilitate the Foundation's work with its social partners and volunteers. By reaching a wider audience with information about our programmes, we align educational opportunities for young people. Sharing its knowledge and skills, e-point has built a website that has become part of the common good, for which I am very thankful - says Agata Tomaszewska.
ActiveForms is a professional tool for creating and running web forms.
Forms can be used for marketing (landing pages, lead generation campaigns), e-commerce or customer service.
The tool reduces both costs and implementation time and allows for creating any kind of forms, real-time validation of the input and conversion optimization.Read more
Long-term partnership - we help in helping
The website of the ING for Children Foundation www.ingdzieciom.pl has been created pro bono as part the 18-year partnership with the ING Group. e-point is not just a company - it’s values, as well. The value we believe in and have been supporting for many years is family. At e-point, the employee voluntary service is very active. We share the same values and we want to help those who provide help.