About the client
wOkularach.pl is a Polish company specializing in the sales and promotion of eyewear for excellent sight correction. Using a virtual trying-on room, clients can easily choose their frames without having to leave the house.
Hosting problems cause a slump in sales
This implementation is not our first commission for wOkularach.pl: last year we streamlined the mobile and desktop versions of wOkularach.pl, as well as enhancing the UX/UI.
The client approached us following problems with the existing administrator, which seriously affected its business. These included:
- No steady administration of the server infrastructure
- A rising number of infrastructure service cases
- Repeated, hard-to-identify, technological problems on the hosting provider’s side
- Insufficient communication with the hosting provider
- Dispersed accountability for the portal efficiency, namely numerous communication points before the breakdown can be dealt with
- The portal’s financial losses due to abandoned shopping carts (resulting from frequent breakdowns)
- The portal’s inaccessibility to clients.